Monday, April 7, 2008

in search of the cutest bag...

Speaking of Myolie, I was flipping through my batch of TVB Weeklies when I saw the cutest little white bag. I've been searching through the entire WWW and can't find any info. on it, so maybe this is a Hong Kong exclusive, but I love the fun and whimsical colors on this bag! The whole look is so mod and vibrant.


I've never been much of a Fendi girl, even at its height of Baguette frenzy during the Sex and the City days, but I like this youthful take on the normally dowdy Fendi logo. The white body is enhanced with an aqua handle, trimmed in red and fuschia, and hanging off the rolled handles, a blue key bell. The bag appears to be fully patent-leather.

This "Fendi Forever Boston" bag lists for $5,680HKD (roughly $730USD), while a quick search on eLuxury lists a similar style for $650USD (although the body of the eLuxury bag is just fabric).


Does anyone know anything about this bag with the fun colors? I really love it and want to find out if I can buy in the USA!!! Please help!

Source - TVBeauty Issue 002

No comments: