Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sharon Stone is a dumb bitch!


She said that the earthquakes in China could have been caused by bad "karma." Is she retarded or what? Sorry, but that's pretty much telling a whole race of ppl that they deserved death, suffering, hell and more 'cause the gov't did something that these ppl had nothing to do with!!! What a stupid bitch! I can't help it, I hate ppl who are so damn ignorant and heartless. I'd like to see her reaction if her whole family suffered through some tragic, NATURAL disaster. Is that karma, too? 'Cause payback's a bitch.

In an interview with Hong Kong's Cable Entertainment News, the 50-year-old actress (and staunch Tibetan rights advocate) tied the natural disaster -- which has claimed at least 65,000 lives -- to Beijing's policy on Tibet.

"I'm not happy about the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I don't think anyone should be unkind to anyone else," she said Thursday at a Cannes Film Festival bash.


"And then this earthquake and all this stuff happened, and then I thought, 'Is that karma? When you're not nice that the bad things happen to you?'"


Not that anyone cares what Sharon Stone thinks, but she's eternally a bitch in my book now. What a dumb idiot. Boycott, boycott, boycott everything she's in!!! In Beijing, they are already removing all the Christian Dior ads that feature her. I would tell her to screw herself, but she's probably doing that already. Sorry for this uncensored rant, but she totally deserves it. Talk about diarrhea of the mouth. Dumbass!

Source

No comments: