Thursday, May 22, 2008

BEST VIDEO EVER...!

While I was very happy that David Cook won last night on "American Idol," by far, my ABSOLUTELY FAVE moment last night wasn't seeing Mike Myers as the "Love Guru" (although he was pretty funny), or Carrie Underwood (she looked gorgeous, but I wasn't loving the song), but THIS, this HIGH-LARIOUS video. I was laughing so hard, but the tone of the video was perfect.



Apparently, in a not-so-obvious marketing ploy, the stars of "Tropic Thunder," Ben Stiller, Jack Black, and Robert Downey Jr. all made an appearance, and in this case, in the form of back-up singers for Gladys Knight as the original "Pips." Jack Black had the smoothest dancing and comedic moves, but as I'm currently in a love-fest with Downey Jr. 'cause he's still Iron Man in my mind, I was excited to see him, too. (And in case you didn't know, RDJ plays an African-American in this film. Digest this a bit...)


Anyhow, watch, enjoy, and if you decide that you love it, d/l it from iTunes, as proceeds will go to charity. :)

Funny, but not funny enough!

Absolutely flawless!!!

Source & Source

No comments: