Wednesday, May 28, 2008

love those Coldplayers!


I've been obsessing over the new Coldplay song "Viva la Vida" ever since I saw the Apple iTunes ad last week. The album's not out yet (at least, not for another couple of weeks), so I've had to make do by watching Youtube tributes to hear the entire song. By far, the best of the batch is this Coldplay tribute band, "The Coldplayers." The lead singer's voice is beautiful, perfectly clear and stunning; in some ways, I think he even out-sings Chris Martin!

Check out all the videos below; they are all fantastic. I secretly wish that there is a full video of the Apple version, 'cause the graphics and the colors look so perfectly dreamy for the song. I have a feeling that the official video will look nothing like, this, though. In the meanwhile, both versions of the song from the tribute band are just perfect; they really should come out w/ their own material and claim some fame for themselves! Enjoy! :D







Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends - Coldplay - to be released on June 17, 2008

No comments: