Monday, June 2, 2008

To Fendi, or Not to Fendi?


Almost 2 months ago I blogged about a little white Fendi that I saw in a magazine, but never quite brought myself up to calling or inquiring about it in the store. General lack of coverage of it on their website told me it might have just been an Asian exclusive, but now, I think it might not, and I don't know what to do!!!

I was traveling a lot last week for work (hence my very sporadic posts), when I was in the San Francisco Airport, sitting in the American Airlines terminal when I saw a woman carrying this exact bag. It was even cuter in person! Surprisingly, the bag is not simply patent leather, but little clear sequins cover the entire body of the bag. It was very small...so it doesn't carry a whole lot except for the key essentials. The unique color combinations look very cool even from afar.

I've been very good all year, not thinking about buying another bag (I simply have too many!), but now I'm seriously considering it, as I just loved it from day one, and also, I don't actually own a Fendi, so what a fun bag to start with. What do you think? Should I give it a shot? On this website, it is going for $899, but I would rather see if the stores have it themselves before I consider these third-party companies.


Please let me know what you think!

No comments: