Monday, June 23, 2008

from reality-scripted to acting...!

15-minute-famers rejoice, you CAN live on in infamy (or at least, cash out while your minutes are still hot), as Lauren "LC" Conrad and Brody Jenner can attest. Don't get me wrong, I love "The Hills" for all the wrong reasons, but even I can admit that they don't really deserve the amount of coverage that they get. Regardless, I thought that this ad was cheeky and totally plays into the "are they or aren't they?" faux-relationship between the two stars from the show, so what else can I do but to share this little video with you?

The ad is actually for AT&T's LG Shine cell phone, and the way they market the phone is pretty smart, considering their target market.

Will try to find a better quality version when it's available. For now, enjoy...

No comments: