Sunday, June 1, 2008

"Sex and the City" delivers! <3<3<3


I just came back from seeing SATC, and all I have to say is LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Critics might say that it feels like a super-sized episode, but really, what's wrong with that? The show's format was a success for a reason, and even on the big screen, it works. I think you have to really love the characters to buy into some of the more obvious visual gags, but it works, truly works, for the biggest fans. There were so many emotional and heart-tugging moments, I was nearly teary-eyed in every moment, but there was a sweetness with all of the stories that it was like magic to see them all together again.

I just read that SATC is on its way to be the top-opening romantic comedy of all-time; quite a feat! This is def. a film I wil buy when it's out on DVD to add to my SATC collection. Did you all get to see it, and if so, did you love it as much as I did? :D

Source

No comments: