Friday, June 20, 2008

"The Edge of Love" premieres...


"The Edge of Love" premieres are this weekend, and both Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller are on a fast-running PR train, promoting the film in the UK and Scotland. When I first heard the synopsis of the film, the last thing I would associate with this movie was the word fashion. Maybe words like sordid affairs, tragedy, and confused souls come to mind, but def. not fashion.

Anyhow, I LOVE what Keira has worn to her premieres. She appeared in a purple frock at an Elle event in London, in a TopShop blouse at the daytime photocall in Edinburgh, and at night, head to toe in Chanel.


I like Sienna's risk in her fashion choices, but I'm slightly baffled by the strange concoctions she's put together, at least for Edinburgh. (See Elle UK video below to see her in a beautiful red dress.) I am definitely more wowed by Keira's wardrobe (so much so I am gaming to get that TopShop top!).

As you can see from the Elle UK clip, the movie focuses a lot on the fashion as well, which looks really lovely in its old-fashioned, prim and proper romantic way. I really can't wait to see this film. :)

Here's another view of the trailer...



A video of the Edinburgh premiere...



And some interesting/fun interviews...!





Source & Source & Source

No comments: