Monday, July 7, 2008

de-cluttering Likky...

Sorry for not posting as frequently as I used to, but I've been terribly busy w/ things going on in the personal realm, one of which involved a monstrous spring/summer cleaning! I spent the last 2 weeks sorting through a lot of old clothes, bags, shoes, magazines, etc. It was both a relief to get things organized, but manic as well, trying to emotionally distance myself from many items, since I really need to donate/sell some to de-clutter my life.

That being said, I will be posting a bunch of stuff for sale on eBay, so if you are interested, do take a peek to see if anything excites you. I'm not a celeb, so I'm not guaranteeing anything extraordinary, although I will say that my pièce de résistance will be a Christian Dior purse that I never used, as it all but sat in a box for the last 4 years, so now it will hopefully find a new home. The others are bags that were given to me but never or slightly used, as well as a couple pairs of shoes which I only wore a couple of times. Haven't fully decided yet, but yes, it was time for me to let go of some items, as much as I had loved them at the time. Hopefully, someone out there will value these items as much as I did...

I will update you more once I get a chance to take some pics, and include the links for the auctions as well...

No comments: