Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the bag I had to walk away from...


My mind is going in circles 'cause yesterday, I was at a Chanel boutique and I saw this Melrose Cabas in Coral Satin, and it was on SALE, and it was SO adorable, and my heart wanted it, but my head said no, it was completely impractical - too big and would dirty easily - and it was more beautiful as a display piece than functional as a bag. In my mind, I pictured myself walking along Newbury, carrying this gorgeous bag, but it just didn't make sense. If I was walking around, I wouldn't carry that much stuff. And other than gym clothes, who would need a bag this bag on a daily basis? I don't have a kid, so I wouldn't stuff diapers in there (although w/ the satin, more the reason NOT to?).

So I had to walk away, alas, and bid it farewell. I have my eyes on a very beautiful Chanel bag, so I musn't get distracted by other bags that won't fit my lifestyle. Poopy...

Source

No comments: