Sunday, June 1, 2008

another video from the guys of "Tropic Thunder"

I don't know how, but at some point, this blog became some unofficial shrine to "Tropic Thunder," mainly 'cause I keep talking about it, when it's one of the unlikeliest movies I'd thought I'd ever want to see. The big part of the appeal for me has been the viral marketing, one that continues to charm and humor me. Tonight was the "MTV Movie Awards," and while it is one of the most shameless and self-absorbed shows out there, the spoof skits continue to try to push the envelope. Here is the latest one for "TT." Me want that movie poster! (Watch the video below to get what I mean.)



Note: This is only a taste. A longer version of this video aired on the award show. Waiting for someone to post the full video. :)

No comments: