Friday, August 1, 2008

zhang ziyi's engagement ring


I was quite surprised when I first read that Zhang Ziyi 章子怡 was engaged. She's so private I didn't even know she was dating! Or, maybe in America, she just wasn't a big enough star to have that sort of press published. (Personally, I'd rather read about her engagement than to endure another cover story on any of the Hiltons/Lohans/Hills girls/etc., but you get the point.)

After much roving, I finally found pics of her gargantuous ring. I have no idea who made it, what cut it is, etc., but it's definitely a sparkler. (That double starfish ring is to die for, though!)


Congrats to her and her MOGUL fiancé, Aviv "Vivi" Nevo. Up until I read his name in Vogue, I had never heard of him, but as his outings w/ ZZ have been more frequent, he is starting to get into the spotlight himself. One example was via this investigative report from the New York Times. It appears, they are very interested in him, too!

As for the ring, even though it's so huge, it doesn't come off tacky at all. The design of the ring feels classic and stately, unlike Mariah's ring pop. :P Can't wait to see pics of her wedding, which is supposed to happen next year...!

Source

No comments: