Monday, August 4, 2008

Jolie-Pitt twins!!!


The first photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's twins have hit the web. I think these photos were supposedly taken by the same photographer, but oddly, the People cover is much more "clean and soft" in terms of colors compared the Hello! cover, which is grainy and dark.

The babies are too young to look like offspring of mega-stars, but I can't wait to rifle through the pages of these mags, if only 'cause I just have an inexplicable fascination with Brad and Angie, as does the rest of the world. Something about the way they can live their lives so freely, jetting here and there, having a gazillion children but still looking like a young, loving couple, spreading humanity and grace around the world - there is a charm to that that is so attractive, and in some ways, enviable. They seem untouched by the worries that we every day folks have.

Anyhow, the only thing I'm jealous about is that they were able to have twins! If I ever have children, that was what I wanted, a boy and girl, at the same time. They are just so lucky...sigh...

Source & Source

No comments: